The ultimate modern and British all year around jumper that’s light but warm, made from 100% British lambswool and spun in Leicestershire, England.
Lambswool has many benefits, including antibacterial and hypoallergenic properties - perfect for sensitive skin. Lambswool is also an excellent heat regulator, keeping you warm during the winter and cool in the summer.
Finished with a unique cork leather branding at the hem that is sustainable, eco-friendly and chemical free.
- 100% British spun lambswool
- Knitted in Leicestershire, England with Yorkshire wool
- Ribbed cuff, hem and neck
- Naturally strong warm and breathable
- Cork leather labelling at hem
- Fitted, go up a size for a more relaxed fit
- Ollie is wearing a large and is 6 ‘ 1” tall / 44” chest
- 100% British spun lambswool from Yorkshire (from fully traceable British source)
- Cool hand wash
- Wash like colours together
- Wash inside out
- Minimum agitation
- Do not twist or wring
- Reshape whilst damp
- Dry flat