HEMYOCK HOODED PLAID SHIRT
Soft, medium - heavy weight, 100% brushed cotton shirt. Inspired by Co - founder Ollie's travels around New Zealand we have designed our own take on a traditional Bushshirt, this shirt has our signature styling making it unique, durable and a functional all rounder. The natural Corozo nut buttons are made in Britain and sourced from a company that practice sustainable, ecological and ethical production and use the finest natural materials available. Keep warm and stand out with our double faced hood and signature pocket detailing. Designed to be slightly oversized to ensure you have space to wear your favourite garments underneath. In warmer weather wear open with a tee underneath or when the seasons change layer with thermals.
This garment is included in our free fixing service.
- 100% brushed (both sides) cotton
- Made in Devon, England
- Natural corozo nut buttons that are made in Britain by 'Courtney and Co Button makers' https://courtneyandco.uk/
- Adjustable double button cuff
- Functional pockets Reinforcement at stress points
- This garment is included in our free fixing service, please see our free fixing service details here
- Designed to be worn slightly oversized
- Our model Harry is wearing a large and is 6 ' 2" / 189cm tall, 42 " / 107cm chest
- 100% Brushed cotton
- Wash at 30
- Low tumble dry
- Iron medium