BLACKMOOR ORGANIC COTTON DENIM SHIRT
Strong yet soft, medium-weight 100% organic cotton denim shirt with a brushed underside that will keep you comfortable and warm whilst looking smart. This military inspired design features hidden button down pockets with military stitching details and elbow patches. The black natural Corozo nut buttons are made in Britain and sourced from a company that practice sustainable, ecological and ethical production and use the finest natural materials available. The Cotton used for this shirt is certified and organically-grown in India, and spun into yarn in India at a GOTS-certified mill. (The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, it limits the use of toxic bleaches, dyes and other chemical inputs during the production process of textiles).
This garment is included in our free fixing service.
- 100% organically-grown cotton from India that’s also spun into yarn in India at a GOTS-certified mill
- Made in Devon, England
- Black natural corozo buttons that are made in Britain by 'Courtney and Co Button makers' https://courtneyandco.uk/
- Adjustable double button cuff
- Military styling with elbow patches and pocket detail
- Reinforcement at stress points
- This garment is included in our free fixing service, find out more about our free fixing service here
- Regular fit
- Our model Harry is wearing a large and is 6 ' 2" / 189cm tall, 42 " / 107cm chest
- 100% Organic Cotton denim
- Wash at 30˚ with mild detergent Line dry Iron on a med-hot cotton setting