WOODFORD ORGANIC COTTON SHACKET
Our take on the classic American chore jacket. Made from 100% organic cotton canvas (GOTS certified), the Woodford will mould to your body shape the more you wear it. With contrasting pockets and collar, you will have an utterly unique jacket in which you can rely on to be unyielding to the elements. This jacket can be worn with a t-shirt in warmer climates and layered up as things start to cool down. The buttons on the Woodford are made from the corozo nut, keeping in line with our ethos of avoiding virgin plastics wherever possible. They are biodegradable, scratch resistant and resist fading with the added benefit of being manufactured in Britain. The Woodford is designed and manufactured in Devon, England.
This garment is included in our free fixing service.
- Hardwearing 100% Organic Cotton Canvas (GOTS certified)
- Made in Devon, England
- Natural corozo buttons that are made in Britain by 'Courtney and Co Button makers' https://courtneyandco.uk/
- Adjustable double button cuff
- Recycled polyester 'Gallox' back neck label and badge on sleeve
- Functional multi pocket styling
- Reinforcement at stress points
- This garment is included in our free fixing service, find out more about our free fixing service here
- Regular fit
- Our model Harry is wearing a large and is 6 ' 2" / 189cm tall, 42 " / 107cm chest
- 100% Organic Cotton Canvas (GOTS certified)
- Wash at 30˚, Line dry, Iron on a medium setting